PLx Pharma Inc. Shares Close the Day 10.5% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 10.5% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 16, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $10.40 and as low as $7.54 this week.
- Shares closed 0.6% below its 52-week high and 5e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 10.4% higher than the 10-day average and 18.0% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|PLx Pharma Inc.||10.5||66.3||184.6||-8.7||417.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.6||7.8||65.8||-0.3||84.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.3||5.9||68.1||-0.8||83.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 11.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 33.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|PLx Pharma Inc.||PLXP||0||66.3||184.6||-8.7||417.2|
|Ocular Therapeutix Inc||OCUL||0||-2.2||305.0||-22.5||360.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?