Crestwood Equity Partners LP Shares Close the Day 10.8% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 10.8% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 25, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $27.43 and as low as $23.24 this week.
- Shares closed 2% below its 52-week high and 9e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 39.0% lower than the 10-day average and 41.5% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Crestwood Equity Partners LP||10.8||46.4||737.2||-5.0||827.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||55.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||58.8||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 66.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 584.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Crestwood Equity Partners LP||CEQP||0||46.4||737.2||-5.0||827.8|
|Exxon Mobil Corporation||XOM||-10.9||42.4||69.1||-8.3||91.9|
|Sea Ltd. (Singapore) Sponsored ADR Class A||SE||-44.4||5.1||376.3||-27.9||408.4|
|Enterprise Products Partners L.P.||EPD||13.4||20.0||82.0||-5.5||93.4|
|Occidental Petroleum Corporation||OXY||-1.6||60.4||139.7||-14.8||225.5|
|Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. Sponsored ADR||UGP||0||-16.4||48.0||-22.0||82.3|
|PBF Energy Inc. Class A||PBF||-1.2||102.0||125.5||-21.1||265.0|
|Suburban Propane Partners L.P.||SPH||0||3.4||14.7||-14.2||32.1|
|Global Partners LP||GLP||0||34.9||158.8||-9.3||202.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?