Bank of South Carolina Corporation Shares Close the Day 10.0% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 10.0% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $21.25 and as low as $18.00 this week.
- Shares closed 0% below its 52-week high and 9e+1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 53.2% lower than the 10-day average and 31.5% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Bank of South Carolina Corporation||10.0||32.6||67.3||-9.2||76.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.8||7.1||65.7||-1.2||83.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||4.5||73.0||-1.7||81.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -13.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -43.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Bank of South Carolina Corporation||BKSC||0||32.6||67.3||-9.2||76.3|
|Southern First Bancshares Inc.||SFST||0||41.6||117.7||-9.9||133.2|
|First Community Corporation||FCCO||0||25.0||50.1||-4.9||73.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?