Crescent Capital BDC Inc. Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.8% below its 52-week high of $18.31, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 15, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 31.7% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Crescent Capital BDC Inc.||1.5||24.7||57.9||-2.2||229.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.5||7.6||44.4||0.2||84.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||5.4||49.0||-0.3||83.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 538.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 202.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Crescent Capital BDC Inc.||CCAP||0||24.7||57.9||-2.2||229.2|
|Orchid Island Capital Inc.||ORC||261.1||15.5||76.6||0||348.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?