Pershing Square Tontine Holdings Ltd - Class A Shares Approach 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.2% above its 52-week low of $20.10, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Aug 07, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 44.5% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pershing Square Tontine Holdings Ltd - Class A||-0.0||-27.3||-6.7||-41.0||0.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.4||15.7||31.2||-0.1||36.3|
|S&P 500 Index||0.2||18.9||35.0||0.1||39.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -200.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -115.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pershing Square Tontine Holdings Ltd - Class A||PSTH||0||-27.3||-6.7||-41.0||0.1|
|Oxford Lane Capital Corp||OXLC||0||47.7||85.7||-3.7||108.1|
|Oxford Square Capital Corp||OXSQ||2.6||63.5||89.0||-7.4||126.3|
|OTR Acquisition Corp - Class A||OTRA||0||-2.6||0.1||-4.4||3.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?