Synthetic Biologics Inc. Shares Close the Day 14.4% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 14.4% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Jun 10, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $0.64 and as low as $0.53 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 19.1% lower than the 10-day average and 18.0% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Synthetic Biologics Inc.||14.4||64.3||43.8||-62.9||141.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.1||13.5||28.6||-1.1||41.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.5||13.1||33.5||-0.1||44.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 298.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 299.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Synthetic Biologics Inc.||SYN||0||64.3||43.8||-62.9||141.4|
|Merck & Co Inc||MRK||26.7||-8.7||-7.1||-12.7||5.3|
|Astrazeneca plc - ADR||AZN||38.0||17.5||12.2|
|Teva- Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. - ADR||TEVA||-2.9||11.2||-15.0||-20.5||25.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?