Poseida Therapeutics Inc. Shares Close the Week 29.5% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 29.5% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $11.48 and as low as $8.53 this week.
- Shares closed 4e+1% below its 52-week high and 5e+1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 5.2% lower than the 10-day average and 27.7% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Poseida Therapeutics Inc.||14.1||1.9||-27.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.9||7.6||44.4||-0.8||82.1|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||5.4||49.0||-0.9||81.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -96.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -119.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Poseida Therapeutics Inc.||PSTX||0||1.9||-27.2|
|Ocular Therapeutix Inc||OCUL||0||0.7||339.7||-25.7||372.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?