BIT Mining Ltd - ADR Shares Close the Week 56.4% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 56.4% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Sep 04, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $14.65 and as low as $7.81 this week.
- Shares closed 65.6% below its 52-week high and 372.2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 336.7% higher than the 10-day average and 473.8% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 16.5% higher than its 5-day moving average, 45.3% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 40.2% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|BIT Mining Ltd - ADR||-4.7||40.4||324.2||-64.8||382.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||17.3||24.0||-0.7||37.3|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.0||22.0||28.6||-0.4||42.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?