Profire Energy Inc. Shares Close the Day 15.2% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 15.2% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $1.34 and as low as $1.12 this week.
- Shares closed 2% below its 52-week high and 1e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 44.6% higher than the 10-day average and 7.3% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Profire Energy Inc.||15.2||54.8||42.5||-12.3||117.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.5||7.6||44.4||0.2||84.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||5.4||49.0||-0.3||83.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 890.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 95.9%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Profire Energy Inc.||PFIE||0||54.8||42.5||-12.3||117.7|
|Donaldson Company Inc.||DCI||31.5||10.4||42.1||-2.0||100.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?