Brookfield Property Partners LP Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.9% below its 52-week high of $18.11, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 17, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 18.0% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Brookfield Property Partners LP||-0.8||26.4||130.4||-0.1||174.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||8.4||58.2||-0.2||84.6|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.5||6.3||60.1||-0.9||83.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 7.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -6.9%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Brookfield Property Partners LP||BPY||0||26.4||130.4||-0.1||174.9|
|Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated||JLL||22.6||19.8||91.8||-4.0||128.2|
|American Eagle Outfitters Inc.||AEO||-24.2||52.0||249.1||-0.4||372.4|
|Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc.||KW||31.8||17.2||42.8||-0.1||102.5|
|St. Joe Company||JOE||60.3||9.3||177.1||-16.8||213.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?