Trevi Therapeutics Inc. Shares Close the Day 10.0% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 10.0% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 23, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $2.96 and as low as $2.53 this week.
- Shares closed 7e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 61.6% higher than the 10-day average and 31.6% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Trevi Therapeutics Inc.||-10.0||19.8||22.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.0||6.4||77.6||-2.1||61.6|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.5||4.5||77.5||-1.5||65.7|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -273.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -1438.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Trevi Therapeutics Inc.||TRVI||0||19.8||22.9|
|Odonate Therapeutics Inc.||ODT||0||-82.9||-85.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?