Eaton Vance Tax Advantaged Dividend Income Fund Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.2% below its 52-week high of $26.72, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 48.3% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 0.3% higher than its 5-day moving average, 2.0% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 9.2% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Eaton Vance Tax Advantaged Dividend Income Fund||-0.0||14.1||62.9||-0.1||68.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||10.1||45.9||-0.1||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||9.6||51.5||-0.0||52.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?