Ark Restaurants Corp. Shares Close the Week 22.7% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 22.7% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $24.66 and as low as $19.10 this week.
- Shares closed 6% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 13.7% lower than the 10-day average and 11.8% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 1.2% higher than its 5-day moving average, 17.9% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 35.1% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Communication Services industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Ark Restaurants Corp.||0.1||20.1||172.6||-5.8||190.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.0||8.0||68.6||-1.4||83.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.5||4.7||66.2||-2.1||80.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -55.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -67.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Ark Restaurants Corp.||ARKR||0||20.1||172.6||-5.8||190.4|
|Darden Restaurants Inc.||DRI||-157.8||17.9||312.2||-5.2||280.7|
|Texas Roadhouse Inc.||TXRH||214.2||23.0||216.2||-4.9||186.1|
|Brinker International Inc.||EAT||786.0||31.4||875.7||-5.8||763.6|
|Bloomin' Brands Inc.||BLMN||-15.0||42.7||400.2||-5.1||495.3|
|BJ's Restaurants Inc.||BJRI||-23.7||53.5||803.2||-7.1||682.6|
|RCI Hospitality Holdings Inc.||RICK||-285.6||67.1||816.6||-11.6||737.2|
|Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc.||RRGB||-2.1||97.9||634.7||-7.9||547.8|
|Flanigan's Enterprises Inc.||BDL||0||22.8||124.0||-6.9||191.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?