Cinedigm Corp - Class A Shares Close the Day 11.5% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.5% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Apr 07, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $1.60 and as low as $1.16 this week.
- Shares closed 8e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 53.8% lower than the 10-day average and 80.3% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 11.1% lower than its 5-day moving average, 16.4% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 0.4% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Cinedigm Corp - Class A||-11.5||90.8||232.4||-77.8||259.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 363.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 344.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Cinedigm Corp - Class A||CIDM||0||90.8||232.4||-77.8||259.5|
|Fox Corporation - Class A||FOXA||14.2||29.3||46.1||-17.4||59.2|
|CDK Global Inc||CDK||29.0||4.6||52.2||-2.2||64.0|
|AMC Networks Inc - Class A||AMCX||6.4||44.3||110.7||-38.5||157.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?