Aehr Test Systems Shares Close the Day 10.2% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 10.2% lower than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Apr 07, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $2.70 and as low as $2.38 this week.
- Shares closed 3e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 122.1% higher than the 10-day average and 223.7% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Aehr Test Systems||-10.2||-5.5||64.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -117.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -65.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Aehr Test Systems||AEHR||0||-5.5||64.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?