Amesite Inc Shares Close the Day 11.3% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.3% lower than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Apr 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $4.30 and as low as $3.36 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 4% below its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 70.8% lower than the 10-day average and 30.9% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.1||11.0||45.3||-0.2||50.6|
|S&P 500 Index||0.0||10.4||50.3||-0.2||53.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?