Foghorn Therapeutics Inc Shares Close the Day 17.0% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 17.0% lower than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 23, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $16.91 and as low as $11.65 this week.
- Shares closed 5e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 72.8% higher than the 10-day average and 257.7% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Foghorn Therapeutics Inc||-17.0||-22.7||-13.6||-45.3||32.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.0||6.4||77.6||-2.1||61.6|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.5||4.5||77.5||-1.5||65.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?