Spero Therapeutics Inc Shares Close the Day 10.6% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 10.6% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Jan 15, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $13.45 and as low as $11.69 this week.
- Shares closed 40.6% below its 52-week high and 12.3% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 12.9% higher than the 10-day average and 1.2% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
- The stock closed at 4.3% higher than its 5-day moving average, 4.3% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 18.1% lower than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Spero Therapeutics Inc||10.6||-25.5||-25.8||-46.4||1.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.6||-0.6||18.2||-3.1||22.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.0||-2.2||23.9||-3.9||26.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 511.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -1122.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Spero Therapeutics Inc||SPRO||0||-25.5||-25.8||-46.4||1.4|
|International Business Machines Corp.||IBM||25.3||0.8||11.5||-9.8||20.4|
|DoubleVerify Holdings Inc||DV||0||-20.0||-26.1||-45.8||1.7|
|Franklin Covey Co.||FC||39.8||10.0||106.3||-4.4||110.8|
|Vita Coco Company Inc (The)||COCO||0||-8.3||-24.3||-45.9||19.1|
|Tarena International Inc - ADR||TEDU||0||-8.4||-89.0||-91.3||11.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?