BridgeBio Pharma Inc Shares Close the Week 20.8% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 20.8% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Jun 24, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $9.43 and as low as $6.55 this week.
- Shares closed 85.9% below its 52-week high and 85.5% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 18.6% lower than the 10-day average and 1.8% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.6.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|BridgeBio Pharma Inc||1.8||-44.6||-84.5||-85.9||85.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||2.7||-14.8||-7.8||-15.5||4.3|
|S&P 500 Index||3.2||-19.8||-9.3||-19.9||5.3|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 271.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 416.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|BridgeBio Pharma Inc||BBIO||-2.3||-44.6||-84.5||-85.9||85.1|
|Novartis AG - ADR||NVS||8.4||1.0||-4.4||-11.4||9.7|
|Ocuphire Pharma Inc||OCUP||0||-49.1||-61.0||-70.4||16.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?