VIZIO Holding Corp - Class A Shares Close the Week 26.5% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 26.5% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Nov 17, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $7.01 and as low as $5.96 this week.
- Shares closed 37.7% below its 52-week high and 42.1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 54.9% lower than the 10-day average and 28.3% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|VIZIO Holding Corp - Class A||2.5||-9.9||-37.6||-39.1||38.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||8.1||7.0||-1.1||13.3|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||19.9||16.5||-1.3||22.3|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 541.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 1077.1%
- The company's price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company's share price to its earnings per share, is -764.3% higher than the average peer.
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|VIZIO Holding Corp - Class A||VZIO||38.0||-9.9||-37.6||-39.1||38.8|
|Sony Group Corporation - ADR||SONY||16.7||15.2||8.3||-13.2||17.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?