fuboTV Inc Shares Close the Day 15.5% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 15.5% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 25, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $32.14 and as low as $20.69 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 17.6% lower than the 10-day average and 27.5% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||55.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||54.0||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -3102.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 19972.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|MSG Networks Inc. Class A||MSGN||3.9||9.0||57.1||-21.7||92.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?