Franklin Wireless Corp Shares Close the Day 23.5% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 23.5% lower than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Apr 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $21.99 and as low as $12.96 this week.
- Shares closed 4e+1% below its 52-week high and 2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 40.8% lower than the 10-day average and 31.1% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Franklin Wireless Corp||-23.5||680.0||680.0||-24.3||28.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 173774.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 1423.6%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Franklin Wireless Corp||FKWL||0||680.0||680.0||-24.3||28.5|
|Westell Technologies Inc. Class A||WSTL||-0.7||5.3||60.0||-19.3||58.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?