Cadre Holdings Inc Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.8% below its 52-week high of $32.58, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Nov 17, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 19.0% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Cadre Holdings Inc||0.6||60.0||23.0||-2.1||94.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||8.1||7.0||-1.1||13.3|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||19.9||16.5||-1.3||22.3|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 729.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 52.7%
- The company's price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company's share price to its earnings per share, is 3.6% higher than the average peer.
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Cadre Holdings Inc||CDRE||33.5||60.0||23.0||-2.1||94.5|
|Smith & Nephew plc - ADR||SNN||50.0||-2.2||3.6||-21.5||19.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?