Pathfinder Bancorp Inc Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.9% below its 52-week high of $14.94, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 17, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 55.1% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pathfinder Bancorp Inc||-0.3||29.6||36.4||-0.9||64.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||8.4||58.2||-0.2||84.6|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.5||6.3||60.1||-0.9||83.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 1.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -74.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pathfinder Bancorp Inc||PBHC||0||29.6||36.4||-0.9||64.8|
|Dime Community Bancshares Inc.||DCOM||32.4||33.0||76.6||-2.5||99.8|
|Flushing Financial Corporation||FFIC||21.7||47.1||138.2||-3.2||180.9|
|TrustCo Bank Corp NY||TRST||13.9||14.4||34.2||-4.0||85.2|
|Greene County Bancorp Inc.||GCBC||0||3.8||20.8||-10.6||42.8|
|Lake Shore Bancorp Inc.||LSBK||0||17.0||29.9||-7.6||70.2|
|Carver Bancorp Inc.||CARV||0||64.7||680.3||-51.4||691.5|
|Elmira Savings Bank||ESBK||0||23.1||5.0||-12.5||40.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?