VPC Impact Acquisition Holdings II - Class A Shares Close in on 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.6% above its 52-week low of $9.65, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Jun 10, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 80.8% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|VPC Impact Acquisition Holdings II - Class A||0.5||-0.7||-0.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.1||13.5||28.6||-1.1||41.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.5||13.1||33.5||-0.1||44.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|VPC Impact Acquisition Holdings II - Class A||VPCB||0||-0.7||-0.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?