Onion Global Ltd - ADR Shares Close the Day 14.3% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 14.3% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Sep 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $4.79 and as low as $2.87 this week.
- Shares closed 59.1% below its 52-week high and 73.6% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 489.1% higher than the 10-day average and 1789.2% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Onion Global Ltd - ADR||14.3||-40.1||-40.1||-67.1||39.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||16.1||26.9||-1.4||36.2|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||21.5||33.7||-0.7||42.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?