TotalEnergies SE - ADR Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.2% below its 52-week high of $56.21, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Jan 14, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 7.1% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|TotalEnergies SE - ADR||2.4||12.3||23.8||0.0||43.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.5||-0.6||18.2||-1.4||24.0|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.4||-2.2||23.9||-1.6||29.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 259.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 195.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|TotalEnergies SE - ADR||TTE||13.2||12.3||23.8||0.0||43.9|
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc - ADR||RDS.B||0||13.6||32.3||-0.8||53.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?