United Bancshares Inc. Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.5% below its 52-week high of $27.11, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 25, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 14.3% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|United Bancshares Inc.||3.8||6.8||57.8||-4.6||108.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||55.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||58.8||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -69.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -6.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|United Bancshares Inc.||UBOH||0||6.8||57.8||-4.6||108.9|
|Huntington Bancshares Incorporated||HBAN||22.9||28.5||104.0||-5.3||147.2|
|First Financial Bancorp.||FFBC||15.6||43.4||76.0||-8.5||138.0|
|Park National Corporation||PRK||17.1||29.2||95.6||-7.9||108.9|
|Peoples Bancorp Inc.||PEBO||19.3||26.4||68.2||-8.5||90.9|
|SB Financial Group Inc||SBFG||0||4.3||68.8||-7.2||85.7|
|Ohio Valley Banc Corp.||OVBC||0||5.4||-7.7||-23.2||34.8|
|United Bancorp Inc.||UBCP||0||9.3||34.0||-10.8||61.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?