Corvus Gold Inc Shares Near 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.6% above its 52-week low of $1.71, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 30, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 5.1% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Corvus Gold Inc||-7.5||-27.7||29.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.3||8.7||51.2||-0.4||63.0|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.3||6.2||58.7||-0.6||64.3|
Was this content valuable for you?