Bancolombia S.A. - ADR Shares Fall 3.1% Below Previous 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares fell 3.1% lower than its previous 52-week low of $23.28, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 17, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
Bancolombia S.A. - ADR (CIB) shares closed 3.1% lower than its previous 52 week low, giving the company a market cap of $2B. The stock is currently down 7.1% year-to-date, down 22.7% over the past 12 months, and down 23.1% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.9%, and the S&P 500 rose 2.0%.
- Trading volume this week was 54.2% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Bancolombia S.A. - ADR||-2.6||-7.1||-22.7||-45.9||-1.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.5||1.1||1.3||-8.1||12.7|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.5||5.7||-5.7||-13.8||13.4|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -183.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -329.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Bancolombia S.A. - ADR||CIB||0||-7.1||-22.7||-45.9||-1.3|
|Banco Santander S.A. - ADR||SAN||6.9||35.9||41.1||-15.2||54.3|
|Bank Of Nova Scotia||BNS||9.8||5.1||-26.8||-33.9||4.9|
|Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria. - ADR||BBVA||10.5||30.9||60.0||-17.6||69.7|
|Banco Bradesco S.A. - ADR||BBD||0||-10.1||-28.8||-35.5||10.9|
|Itau Unibanco Holding S.A. - ADR||ITUB||3.5||-2.2||-1.1||-23.9||19.9|
|Banco de Chile - ADR||BCH||6.2||3.6||5.1||-17.3||19.3|
|Banco Santander Mexico S.A. - ADR||BSMX||0||11.1||35.0||-5.4||50.6|
|Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio Exterior SA - Class E||BLX||6.3||14.3||29.7||-9.2||45.1|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?