MultiPlan Corp - Class A Shares Close in on 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.3% above its 52-week low of $5.48, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 30, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 6.6% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|MultiPlan Corp - Class A||0.7||-31.0||-43.3||-57.2||0.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||8.7||51.2||-0.6||62.7|
|S&P 500 Index||0.4||5.9||53.3||-0.4||64.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?