Genie Energy Ltd - Class B Shares Approach 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.0% above its 52-week low of $6.27, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 3.9% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.6.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Utilities industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Genie Energy Ltd - Class B||-0.2||-12.1||-18.0||-34.1||-0.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.1||11.0||45.3||-0.2||50.6|
|S&P 500 Index||0.0||10.4||50.3||-0.2||53.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -192.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -273.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Genie Energy Ltd - Class B||GNE||0||-12.1||-18.0||-34.1||-0.2|
|Consolidated Edison, Inc.||ED||23.4||4.0||-11.9||-13.6||15.1|
|Nisource Inc. (Holding Co.)||NI||-133.2||8.8||-3.7||-6.5||18.7|
|National Fuel Gas Co.||NFG||-34.2||22.1||32.4||-1.4||38.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?