Ryan Specialty Group Holdings Inc Class A Shares Climb 1.2% Past Previous 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares rose 1.2% higher than its previous 52-week high of $42.43, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Jul 21, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 52.4% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Ryan Specialty Group Holdings Inc Class A||3.7||2.7||50.7||-2.2||62.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.5||-11.4||-6.0||-13.2||7.2|
|S&P 500 Index||1.0||-16.3||-7.1||-17.3||8.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -109.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -254.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Ryan Specialty Group Holdings Inc Class A||RYAN||0||2.7||50.7||-2.2||62.2|
|Marsh & McLennan Cos., Inc.||MMC||23.8||-11.1||9.8||-15.2||10.0|
|Huize Holding Ltd - ADR||HUIZ||0||-21.0||-76.6|
|Reliance Global Group Inc||RELI||0||-82.0||-64.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?