CorMedix Inc. Shares Close the Week 26.3% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 26.3% higher than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $9.88 and as low as $6.80 this week.
- Shares closed 5e+1% below its 52-week high and 3e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 42.8% higher than the 10-day average and 3.7% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.9||7.6||58.0||-0.8||82.1|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||5.4||61.8||-0.9||81.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 1144.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 467.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Becton Dickinson and Company||BDX||45.9||-4.5||9.1||-15.4||22.3|
|Emergent BioSolutions Inc.||EBS||15.8||0.7||60.3||-33.9||96.1|
|Utah Medical Products Inc.||UTMD||0||9.9||5.3||-14.4||23.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?