Skillz Inc - Class A Shares Close the Day 11.1% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.1% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Apr 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $16.94 and as low as $13.50 this week.
- Shares closed 7e+1% below its 52-week high and 3e+1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 40.4% higher than the 10-day average and 17.9% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Skillz Inc - Class A||-11.1||-24.5||52.6||-70.2||40.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.8||12.3||48.2||-0.4||52.3|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.7||12.0||51.9||-0.4||55.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -1359.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 60.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Skillz Inc - Class A||SKLZ||0||-24.5||52.6||-70.2||40.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?