ScION Tech Growth I - Class A Shares Near 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 2.0% above its 52-week low of $9.60, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 30, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 82.3% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|ScION Tech Growth I - Class A||-0.3||-5.6||-5.6||-11.1||1.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||8.7||51.2||-0.4||63.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.4||5.9||53.3||-0.6||64.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?