Nova Lifestyle Inc. Shares Close the Day 11.2% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.2% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $4.55 and as low as $3.27 this week.
- Shares closed 5e+1% below its 52-week high and 4e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 74.9% lower than the 10-day average and 94.1% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Consumer Discretionary industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Nova Lifestyle Inc.||11.2||58.8||320.0||-54.1||330.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.8||7.1||73.3||-1.2||83.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||4.5||73.0||-1.7||81.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 322.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 64.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Nova Lifestyle Inc.||NVFY||0||58.8||320.0||-54.1||330.0|
|Hooker Furniture Corporation||HOFT||-37.4||18.4||186.4||-1.9||226.8|
|Flexsteel Industries Inc.||FLXS||-14.8||12.2||241.8||-5.7||407.1|
Was this content valuable for you?