Riot Blockchain Inc Shares Close the Day 11.9% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.9% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Jun 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $33.09 and as low as $25.29 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+3% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 14.8% higher than the 10-day average and 32.1% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 3.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Riot Blockchain Inc||11.9||65.2||991.8||-64.0||1303.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||14.0||27.8||-1.1||41.9|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||13.3||32.8||-0.0||44.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 402.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 5305.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Riot Blockchain Inc||RIOT||0||65.2||991.8||-64.0||1303.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?