Anixa Biosciences Inc. Shares Close the Week 27.4% Lower - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 27.4% lower than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $5.18 and as low as $4.21 this week.
- Shares closed 4e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 46.2% lower than the 10-day average and 10.3% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Anixa Biosciences Inc.||-3.8||64.8||274.8||-37.3||249.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.3||8.6||55.8||-0.9||62.1|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||6.3||58.8||-0.6||64.3|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 43.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 152.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Anixa Biosciences Inc.||ANIX||0||64.8||274.8||-37.3||249.7|
|Ocular Therapeutix Inc||OCUL||0||-18.0||244.9||-30.8||290.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?