Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc. Shares Close the Week 20.6% Lower - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 20.6% lower than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $6.30 and as low as $4.59 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 7% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 113.2% higher than the 10-day average and 261.9% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc.||-1.3||-61.3||-47.7||-62.7||9.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||49.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||54.0||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -520.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -146.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc.||CNCE||0||-61.3||-47.7||-62.7||9.8|
|Jazz Pharmaceuticals Plc||JAZZ||39.8||2.0||73.7||-6.7||75.4|
|GW Pharmaceuticals PLC Sponsored ADR||GWPH||-118.2||88.7||154.0||-0.3||169.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?