Boxlight Corp Class A Shares Close the Day 10.2% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 10.2% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $2.88 and as low as $2.29 this week.
- Shares closed 4e+1% below its 52-week high and 8e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 52.1% higher than the 10-day average and 49.0% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 9.2% higher than its 5-day moving average, 8.2% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 34.4% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Boxlight Corp Class A||10.2||84.3||574.8||-43.9||690.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.8||7.1||65.7||-1.2||83.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||4.5||65.5||-1.7||81.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 658.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 653.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Boxlight Corp Class A||BOXL||0||84.3||574.8||-43.9||690.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?