Agiliti Inc Shares Close the Week 21.1% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 21.1% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Nov 17, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $8.04 and as low as $6.09 this week.
- Shares closed 60.5% below its 52-week high and 57.0% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 22.9% lower than the 10-day average and 4.9% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||8.1||7.0||-1.1||13.3|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||19.9||16.5||-1.3||22.3|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 2950.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 451.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Corp||WSC||15.6||-14.1||-16.9|
|Uniti Group Inc||UNIT||-35.5||7.0||-19.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?