Sequential Brands Group Inc. Shares Close the Week 28.7% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 28.7% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $40.49 and as low as $27.10 this week.
- Shares closed 1e+1% below its 52-week high and 8e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 115.0% higher than the 10-day average and 246.9% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Consumer Stables industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sequential Brands Group Inc.||0.9||150.7||591.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.8||7.1||73.3||-1.2||83.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||4.5||73.0||-1.7||81.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 421.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 195.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sequential Brands Group Inc.||SQBG||0||150.7||591.7|
|Under Armour Inc. Class C||UA||0||29.4||166.3||-5.0||202.8|
|Ralph Lauren Corporation Class A||RL||-30.1||17.4||84.6||-6.4||102.9|
|Columbia Sportswear Company||COLM||66.0||23.2||78.3|
|G-III Apparel Group Ltd.||GIII||48.9||45.8||471.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?