Alkuri Global Acquisition Corp - Class A Shares Climb 0.5% Past Previous 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares rose 0.5% higher than its previous 52-week high of $9.78, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 07, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 96.2% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Alkuri Global Acquisition Corp - Class A||0.5||0.2||0.2||0.5||0.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||9.8||50.5||-0.6||50.2|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||9.0||55.8||-0.3||55.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?