Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. Shares Close the Week 41.4% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 41.4% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $17.94 and as low as $7.83 this week.
- Trading volume this week was 38.2% lower than the 10-day average and 59.2% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp.||1.0||79.0||131.7||-43.6||132.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||7.8||65.8||-0.1||84.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||5.9||68.1||-0.2||84.2|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 749.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 209.6%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp.||BIOX||0||79.0||131.7||-43.6||132.4|
|Scotts Miracle-Gro Company Class A||SMG||27.1||18.3||160.8||-5.1||211.1|
|Arcadia Biosciences Inc.||RKDA||-3.2||19.0||9.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?