SELLAS Life Sciences Group Inc Shares Close the Day 11.1% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.1% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Apr 05, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $10.86 and as low as $7.62 this week.
- Shares closed 5e+1% below its 52-week high and 5e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 26.0% lower than the 10-day average and 56.6% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|SELLAS Life Sciences Group Inc||11.1||52.0||469.7||-54.2||483.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||10.1||62.3||-0.4||50.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||9.0||66.4||-0.3||55.7|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -480.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -5153.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|SELLAS Life Sciences Group Inc||SLS||0||52.0||469.7||-54.2||483.6|
|Odonate Therapeutics Inc||ODT||0||-82.8||-86.7||-92.9||8.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?