Pembina Pipeline Corporation Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.7% below its 52-week high of $30.95, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 43.1% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.6.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pembina Pipeline Corporation||0.2||31.2||60.5||-0.9||214.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.5||7.6||44.4||-0.8||82.1|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||5.4||49.0||-0.9||81.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 158.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 90.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pembina Pipeline Corporation||PBA||0||31.2||60.5||-0.9||214.7|
|Magellan Midstream Partners L.P.||MMP||12.4||9.6||25.5||-2.3||126.8|
|NuStar Energy L.P.||NS||0||40.4||104.2||-0.8||356.4|
|GasLog Partners LP||GLOP||0||6.6||34.1||-59.0||101.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?