Wipro Ltd. - ADR Shares Climb 0.4% Past Previous 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares rose 0.4% higher than its previous 52-week high of $8.21, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Jun 10, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 28.2% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Wipro Ltd. - ADR||1.0||44.7||146.3||0.0||167.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.1||13.5||28.6||-1.1||41.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.5||13.1||33.5||-0.1||44.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 273.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 165.9%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Wipro Ltd. - ADR||WIT||0||44.7||146.3||0||167.4|
|Accenture plc - Class A||ACN||34.4||8.7||38.0||-3.7||47.6|
|International Business Machines Corp.||IBM||25.1||22.6||20.3||0.3||48.7|
|Infosys Ltd - ADR||INFY||33.4||17.2||115.2||0.4||128.7|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. - Class A||CTSH||24.6||-12.5||26.2||-13.3||37.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?