Lovesac Company Shares Close the Day 14.9% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 14.9% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Apr 07, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $72.33 and as low as $57.47 this week.
- Shares closed 0.8% below its 52-week high and 1e+3% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 54.3% lower than the 10-day average and 33.6% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Consumer Discretionary industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 122.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 37.6%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sleep Number Corp||SNBR||23.0||57.6||385.5||-15.5||521.1|
|Natuzzi S.P.A. - ADR||NTZ||0||30.7||2777.2||-15.5||2955.3|
|Nova Lifestyle Inc||NVFY||0||31.1||166.7||-58.2||291.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?