SuperCom Ltd. Shares Close the Week 21.1% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 21.1% higher than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $1.44 and as low as $1.09 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 5e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 35.8% lower than the 10-day average and 60.7% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.9||7.6||44.4||-0.8||82.1|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||5.4||49.0||-0.9||81.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 69.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 125.6%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|NAPCO Security Technologies Inc.||NSSC||86.8||30.4||97.7||-2.3||161.5|
|Magal Security Systems Ltd.||MAGS||0||20.9||92.7||-16.4||135.5|
Was this content valuable for you?